A unique premium Tea Brand for all the new generations (the Millennials) with unmatched quality, authenticity, art & culture bringing fashion into historical Chinese teas – founded and lead by a visionary Entrepreneur based in Hong Kong.
The shareholders & advisors have already injected USD 1.7M (including USD 450K self-funded by the business owner) to build the foundations and enable the brand to take off.
They are now willing to welcome a minority shareholder that will inject USD 2M in order to support the brand’s rapid growth, strengthen its existing business model and finance the growth opportunities already identified: i.e. expand their distribution network and market reach by increasing their marketing and sales capabilities.
Key Investment Considerations:
1. The company’s existing strengths:
- Fast & steady growth = Revenue = x2 / year
- Revenue 2016= USD 0.7M
- Revenue 2017= USD 1.3M
- Revenue 2018E= USD 1.8M to 2M (estimate)
- Revenue 2019F= USD 5M
- Brand positioning targeting the MILLENIALS: Tea consumption among millennials is expected to grow 30-35% over the next five years (4-6% CAGR 2018 – 2023).
- A Strong, experienced & committed team, lead by a visionary serial entrepreneur, able to execute the plan thanks to their 20 years impressive successful track record (3 companies created and sold)
- An original marketing to build a Lifestyle Brand
- 6 years of product innovation & hard work with 2 of the world’s most famous and experienced tea blenders to develop a wide portfolio of 24 flavours across 3 series of blend
- Efficient Distribution via multiple channels to operate in selective points of sales.: 5* Hotels/Palaces, Concept stores or “Salons de thé”
- Truly international with HQ in Asia and Sales, production & logistic office in Western Europe
- Outstanding customer response
2. The company’s main growth drivers:
- Solid margins will improve thanks to the future growth and economies of scale
- Leverage on the existing brand portfolio
- Product innovation & R&D to continue to offer unique tea blends & mixed tea drinks & New tea such as Super Tea Smoothies
- International expansion: Open new markets such as China, Japan, Korea, Thailand
- The market trend: “Tea is the new coffee”: premium tea segment is expecting to grow from USD 3.4Bn in 2016 up to 6.5Bn in 2025 globally.
- Diversify & expand sales through new channels : Concept stores & franchise
- Boosting the digital sales & promotion
- Strengthen the existing team