Sustainable Housing Production
Project code name “NEW”
USD 20M Fund Raising
“NEW” project consists in financing the development of environmental friendly low-cost modular houses made out of recycled plastic.
“NEW” project aims at offering attractive 15% ROI whilst making a positive impact on philanthropy, education, healthcare, economic and environmental issues.
The investment will be done through a Fund in Luxembourg (Reserved Alternative Investment Fund) with the first pre-qualified LUX FLAG labels for environmental and ESG (environmental, social and governance).
Key Investment Considerations
- By 2025, market of USD 12T in both developing and developed countries
- Turn plastic bottles into prefab housing
- Recycling plants turn even the worst grades of plastic (those that are a mix of everything else) into clean non-toxic panels
- Solution: Cyclone-proof, sustainable, semi-permanent and can be fully of the grid for energy, waste, water treatment and sanitation
- Finished goods: houses and structures can be 1) deployed and adapted to any region 2) assembled in 3-5 days
1. Unique green & low-cost solution for housing
- R&D: 4 years of development – USD 6M already invested in the solution development
- A full range of finished products ready to be commercialized
- A working “pilot village” in Vanuatu
2. Barriers to entry
- Founders with a proven track record in growing high potential, early stage brands and companies (Queensland Roofworks, Nev Future Shapes, etc.)
3. Experienced and qualified team
- A first round of USD 20M to build facility and launch the commercialisation – Total size of the project USD 200M
- IRR expected 15% – Lock up 5.5 years
- Existing & growing pipeline of projects – currently > EUR 100M revenues
4. Key figures: USD 6M investment to date