GEREJE Corporate Finance is a Euro-Asian M&A firm with a “boutique” culture providing strategic and financial advisory services.
Trusted & experienced professionals able to structure and execute tailor-made mandates, drawing upon international experiences not only as financial advisors but also as executives with prior leadership roles at MNC’s or as Entrepreneurs.
Our multicultural team combines cross-border Euro-Asian expertise with sector specialization, ensuring an in-depth understanding of our clients’ requirements, ranging from family offices, HNWI, Private Equity Funds to Multinational Corporations.
We challenge our Clients’ motivations to optimize our chances to successfully close a transaction.
We are entrepreneurs, solution-driven, structuring and executing innovative tailor-made solutions.
- Buy mandate / Acquisition / Joint Ventures Optimizing external cross-borders expansion strategies. Global Know-how, Local Approach
- Fund raising mandate & IPO– Capital development Structure a solid & realistic Business Plan in order to maximize the valuation forward and raise the right capital needed (Equity, Debt, Convertible shares)
- Strategic Advisory - Business Consultancy Both our experience and operational know-how allow us to optimize the development strategies of companies and to facilitate the management of corporate finance issues (Fundraising or Acquisitions)
- Partial or Total Sell mandate Managing and Optimizing a sell process leveraging on our structuring experience, valuation expertise & international network
- Each assignment is entirely managed by a Team Leader to ensure effective, consistent and reliable execution of the process
- We rely on our own proprietary research to collect and process high value strategic and financial intelligence cross-referenced with on-the-ground information
- Our mandates are on an exclusivity basis only and include transparent fixed and success fees
- Our mandates are tailor-made and structured in 3 phases consisting of:
- Documentation/Business Plan/Valuation/Listing
- Approach, Negotiations & Letter of Intention (LOI)
- Due Diligence, Final Offer & Closing
- We manage 100% of the transaction coordinating the process with law firms, auditors & other related third parties for the benefit of our clients
- We deliver substantiated milestone & financial reports in line with the key phases described in our mandates, optimizing the info/progress sharing process with our clients.
The GEREGE, first diplomatic passport, ensuring safe and secure cross border transactions, is a powerful symbol matching perfectly our goals and mission.In the 13th century, the Emperor Kublai Khan awarded Marco Polo a gold tablet in the form of a long piece of currency named "GEREGE" along with a password, which ensured numerous privileges to the beholder. With this golden passport, Marco Polo obtained all necessary protections, supplies and assistance which included horses, food and equipment for his safe return to Venice accompanied by his immense fortune.